Wie Walvis is a company that treats its audiences far beyond the Arctic Ocean to music theatre shows full of laughter. For Blauw Gras they settle on a farm where they make blue grass. Grandpa lives here, with mother, son Woody and daughter Sue. They often sing and make music.
Suddenly one day, a tiny house appears on their farmyard. The music that comes from inside is nothing at all like the bluegrass they play together. Who lives there? What do they want!? Let’s get rid of the stranger! They decide to pester the life out of him.
directed by: Albert Klein Kranenburg
performed by: Suzanne Bakker, Vincenzo Castellana, Stijn Hoes, Amarins Romkema and Carlos Zorita Diaz
- Entrance price € 7,50, kind € 5
- Genre Theatre, Musical theater
- Running time 50 min.
- Type Family Show
- Attainability At the festival square
- Location Festivalplein/ BLVRD Theater
- Age 5+
Toilet facilities available
- Accessibility Induction loops/infra red system available, Visual impairment, Wheelchair accessible