Timetable 0 Info

Coudewater

 

Once upon a time, a long, long time ago, Coudewater was a double abbey for the Sisters and monks of the Brigittine Order. The first monastery of the Order in the Low Countries, it was founded in 1434 by Milla de Kampen and Peter de Gorter. Situated, not by coincidence, on Peter de Gorterstraat.

Also in Coudewater